Tantec ST-PLUS Surface Tensiometer Tantec Surface Tensiometer used nice
- ST-PLUS Semi-automatic Surface Tensiometer from Tantec, Inc. offers advanced, microprocessor based measurement using either the Wilhelmy Plate or DuNouy Ring Methods
- can be used for evaluation of liquid surface tension in studying liquid solubility, coating, wetting, bubbling and permeability
- ST-PLUS can be used to study how liquid surfaces behave or to take measurements applicable to QC studies.
- ST-PLUS gives you ease of use and microprocessor based results at an affordable price
- By simply raising and lowering the sample with the manual stage, you can get results quickly with no additional calculations.
- Results are then printed to a thermal printer
- Printer will give date, measurement mode, sample number and the results. The results can also be exported to a PC.
Hitachi M8000 Mass Spectrometer Hitachi Mass Spectrometer used Hitachi M-8000 Mass Spectrometer is a 3-dimensional quadrupole mass spectrometer The special features of the M-8000 are high sensitivity of mass spectrum and MS/MS measurement capability., Hitachi M8000 Mass Spectrometer used Hitachi M-8000 Mass Spectrometer is a 3-dimensional quadrupole mass spectrometer